Some New Media Events Coming Up
Posted by Trevor on 7 May 2013 | Post a Comment
I hope your week is full of the magic of reinvention.
Here are some new “appearances” you might be interested in. Some provide the opportunity to interact with me and have any questions answered.
1) A new radio interview with CBS Caroline Dowd-Higgins can be heard at http://sky.radio.com/shows/coach-me/ from May 8th.
2) Wednesday May 15th at noon pst, a recorded interview with Rich Killian of the American Business Person radio show will air at http://www.theamericanbusinessperson.com/listen-live/ At the same time you can interact live with me on a facebook chat at www.facebook.com/trevorgblake Just look for the radio show logo and feel free to send me any questions you like.
3) The only magazine I subscribe to is The Intelligent Optimist. I recommend a subscription to anyone who is serious about taking control of his or her future. The June edition carries an interview between the CEO Jurriaan Kamp and I. I believe you can get at least one free copy at http://files.odenow.com/optimist/join/ On June 3, 10 and 17 I will be conducting three 90 minute interactive video seminars (one on each step of Three Simple Steps). Keep a watch out for details on facebook and twitter and via the blog. You will not find me on any speaking circuit, nor at any book store selling the book, and this may be the only “teaching” appearance I make this year. For anyone serious about reinventing their lives it will be a great opportunity to tap into my experiences of working this magic. A moment’s insight is worth a lifetime of experience so take advantage of the opportunity, heavily discounted to members of The Intelligent Optimist.
4) A new, exclusive article has been posted online at Under 30 CEO website. How to Reinvent Your Career: http://under30ceo.com/three-simple-steps-to-reinventing-your-career/
5) A reminder that you can now view my interview with the exceptional host Barry Kibrick of “Between The Lines,” PBS TV show at http://trevorgblake.neoviaoncology.com/multimedia/ and listen to an in-studio interview with one of my favorite hosts, a talented, authentic intuitive energy healer Marie Manuchehri on the same page.
I do also respond to all emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great week. Reinvention is simple, but by no means easy, and the journey to success is often a lonely one, so do take advantage of the company as well as the helping hand offered through these media.